Mode Dubai is the most anticipated fashion event of the season and the ultimate shopping destination.
Mode Dubai is the pinnacle of retail indulgence, set to revolutionise the fashion scene in Dubai with its inaugural Autumn/Winter edition from 1st-3rd December.
Discover the curated line up of both Dubai’s very best premium contemporary and luxury brands and specially selected international designers and independent boutique designers featuring womenswear, resort wear, accessories, jewellery, beauty and lifestyle with offerings from the VIP beauty lounge, including blow dry stations, nail bars, brow bars and makeover stations.
Show features include:
- Over 200 sought-after brands and designers.
- Six daily captivating curated catwalk shows.
- Shop the look directly from the catwalk
- Engage and be inspired by insightful interviews and thought-provoking panel discussions.
- VIP Beauty Lounge with specialist beauty experts
- VIP Lounge for Gold VIP ticket holders
- World-class DJ’s throughout the three days
- Premium food and beverage options.
Don’t miss Dubai’s biggest fashion event, secure your tickets now!
- Mode Dubai at Dubai Festival Arena ticket price from 160 AED
- Mode Dubai Gold VIP tickets are available now at an Early Bird price of 275 AED
- Tickets are sold at the best availability.
- Tickets are final and 100% non-refundable.
Event Policies, restrictions, and terms:
- Platinumlist recommends that customers avoid purchasing Platinumlist-branded tickets from secondary ticketing websites or online selling sites such as eBay, Dubizzle, Facebook, StubHub, and Online Ticket Shop. This is because there is a possibility that the ticket may not be valid for entry or may be canceled by Platinumlist if it is determined that the ticket has been resold. It is worth noting that in certain countries, the reselling of tickets is prohibited by law.
- It is highly recommended that you take precautions to protect your tickets from the possibility of loss or theft.
- Platinumlist does not assume responsibility for replacing lost or stolen tickets, nor does it provide refunds for tickets that have been lost or stolen.
- If a customer’s electronic ticket is duplicated or stolen, for example, through a hacked email or delivery to a shared email address, and the ticket is scanned and used before the customer arrives at the event, entry will be denied. No refund will be issued in this case.
- Age limit: All Ages from 16+
- Your ID might be requested on arrival.
- No re-entry or exit once you have entered the venue site.
- Getting to Festival Arena – We recommend attending the venue via taxis, Limited paid parking is available on site.
How to get there:
By car: Take the Al Garhoud Exit, merge onto Sheikh Rashid Road (D89) towards Al Garhoud, and follow signs to Casablanca Street to reach Dubai Festival City by car.
By public transportation: The nearest stations to Festival Arena are Dubai Festival City, which is a 12-minute walk, or Emirates Metro Station, which is a 28-minute walk away.
By taxi: You can also take a taxi to Dubai Festival Arena Dubai. It’s a famous destination and most drivers would be familiar with its location.